Space saving and wide, the Rocal City wood burning stove is designed to attach directly to a non-combustible wall giving a distinctly contemporary look. The wall mounted City has two glass corner doors offering unspoilt panoramic views. Supplied with a length of matching pipe, constructed from heavy gauge steel and expertly finished in a sophisticated satin black paint, the wood burning Rocal City is at the forefront of stove design.
- Double Ventilated hood for hot air
- Ceiling plate,
- Heat resistant, anti – smoke, anti – odour paint.
- Preheated primary and secondary air
- Tertiary or safety air
- Optional external air inlet
- Ember grate and ash pan
- Direct smoke pipe
- Vermiculite lining in black
- Option Econtrol automatic combustion control.
This appliance also comes with a variety of different options and fittings. Please contact us to discuss which accessories you would require.
The specifications below are based on the Rocal City. Other variants will vary!
Please contact us for further information.